Pizza Crust (will make 2 pizzas):
- 1 2/3 cups (4 dl) Plain White Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup (½ dl) Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2/3 cup (1½ dl) Non Dairy Unsweetened Milk or Natural Yoghurt
- Mix all the ingredients for the pizza crust. Work until smooth.
- Wrap in plastic and leave to cool in the fridge until you have prepared the pizza topping.
- 6-8 Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Mix Herbs (rosemary & thyme)
- 1 medium Brown Onion
- 1-2 cloves of Garlic
- Clean the potatoes and slice them thinly. Also slice the onion.
- Mix herbs, crushed garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil in a bowl. Taste.
- Add the onion and potato slices to the oil mix.
- Take your pizza dough out of the fridge and cut in half. Roll thin and place on a oven tray with a baking paper.
- Top the dough rounds with your onion and potato mix. Make sure you have some olive oil on the top to avoid the pizza toppings getting to dry after baking.
- Bake in a 350-390 F (175-200 C) pre-heated oven until the potato goes soft and the edges are golden. Around 20 min.
(Spice the oil maybe a little more than what you think, if not the pizza could come out a little bland)