In Sweden we have a law called "Allemansrätten", meaning right of public access to the wilderness or the right to roam. So the nature belongs to the swedish people and we have the right to use it as long as we show respect to nature, wildlife and other humans. So a great law when it come to picking all sorts of berries, mushrooms and other wild growing yums.
You Will Need:
(for 9-12 muffins, depending on your muffins cup size)
5 dl/ 2 1/4 cup Plain Flour
2½ dl/ 1 cup Brown Sugar
1 tbs Baking Powder
2 tsp Vanilla Sugar
100 g Margarine
350 ml Dairy Free Milk (I use Alpro Soya Natural Milk)
250 grams Blueberries
- Melt the margarine and mix it with the soy milk.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add your margarine and milk mix and whisk with a electric beater to combine well.
- Gently add and combine your blueberries into the batter mix.
- Fill the muffin cups with 2/3 of batter.
- Bake your muffins in a oven preheated to 200C / 390F for 15-20min.
- During the baking time check your muffins with a wooden tooth pick. When they are ready the tooth pick will be clean after poking the middle of your muffins. (Try not to poke straight into a blueberry as that will always be wet)