You Will Need: (for 1 big/ 1 small servings)
4 Almond Potatoes / Fingerling Potatoes (Or small potatoes of your choice) Cooked with the peel left on the day before, so they are cold and firm. Vegetable or Olive oil, Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika Powder, Grill Mix Spice, 1 Large Mushroom, 1-2inch Cucumber, 1 Carrot, 4-8 Cherry Vine Tomatoes, 1 handful Of Baby Spinach and 1-2 Iceberg Lettuce leaves.
- Crush your potatoes using the back of a spatula (still keeping the peel for crispness).
- Preheat a non-stick pan and add your oil. Fry your potatoes with salt, pepper, paprika powder and optional grill mix spice.
- Once your potatoes got a golden colour and crispy skin, take them off the heat and leave them to drain on a clean kitchen towel/ paper.
- Cut all your vegetables/lettuce for your salad and arrange on a plate.
- Add your potatoes to the salad and enjoy.
If you want to roast the crushed crispy potatoes in the oven, drizzle with oil and add the spices. Then roast them in a oven at 220C / 430F for 20-30min or until golden. (remember to check and flip them during the oven cooking time) Theese tasty spuds can be eaten as a side dish to any tasty meal.
To know more about the potatoes have a look at: